Set your friends' taste buds on fire with this tangy, refreshing summer cocktail! It's simple but tastes fantastic!
- 30ml of Tequila
- 125ml of chilled Hibiscus tea
- 2 or 3 ice cubes
- A squeeze of lime
- A splash of sugar syrup: ¼ cup sugar with ¼ cup water dissolved over the stove.
- A small thinly sliced red chilli (if you like it spicier use a hotter pepper!)
- Salt and dried Chilli flakes for the rim of the glass. The ratio we like is 1 tsp of salt to 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes (feel free to had more heat with more chilli flakes!)
- Cut out a wedge of fresh lime and run it around the rim of your cocktail glass.
- Scatter your salt and chilli flake mix across a plate or bowl that can fit the rim of your cocktail glass.
- Dip the rim of your cocktail glass onto the plate/bowl to evenly coat the glass.
- Put all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake hard for 30 seconds.
- Strain into your prepared glass.