Keep the cold at bay with this delightful Mulled Wine recipe made with our very own Mulled Wine Spice tea. It doesn't get much easier and it tastes incredible!
Serving Size: 2 Cups
- 250ml water
- 250ml red wine (Omit if alcohol free)
- 3 Tbsp Mulled Wine Spice tea
- 1 tsp of sugar or sweetener of your choice (adjust to personal preference)
- In a pot, combine water, red wine, Mulled Wine Spice tea, and sugar.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 10 minutes, allowing the flavours to meld together.
- After simmering, strain the infusion to remove any tea leaves or spices (We like to use our filter bags to make this step even easier!).
- Serve the mulled wine hot and garnished with your favorite spices or citrus slices if desired.
- If making a larger batch, simply multiply the ingredients accordingly.
- Any leftover mulled wine infusion can be stored in the fridge and reheated when needed.
Now you're ready to cosy up with a good book and sip away. Enjoy!